Boutique Manager Jobs in Thailand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
Richemont Luxury (Thailand) Ltd is on the lookout for a dynamic Boutique Manager to lead Piaget, a luxury brand under Richemont Luxury wing. This role is a golden opportunity for a seasoned professional in luxury retail, based right in the heart of Bangkok.
The perfect fit will champion the brand’s ethos, ensuring top-notch client experiences, managing the team, and steering business success in an innovative, prestigious setting.
Here is some detail about Boutique manager jobs. These are the following:
|Sales, CS & Business Development, Retail Sales
Drive boutique success by leading the team, hitting sales goals, and creating exceptional experiences for clients. Manage daily boutique operations, guide the team, maintain brand standards, and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
Your role focuses on team leadership, operational excellence, and top-notch client service to bring the Richemont Luxury brand’s vision to life.
Embodying the epitome of luxury, the Richemont collection boasts globally esteemed brands in jewelry, luxury timepieces, and accessories. Among our distinguished Maisons, one stands tall for over a century, holding firm to the core values of opulence, creativity, and pioneering spirit since the late 19th century.
Richemont Luxury (Thailand) Ltd has announced a job position. The Position has been following:
- Boutique Manager
Richemont Luxury (Thailand) Ltd is seeking suitable candidates. The candidates are qualified and suitable for the jobs. Some of the qualifications needed for the job are the following:
- 5-7 years experience in a related role, ideally in luxury goods.
- Fluency in written and spoken Thai and English.
- Preferably holds a degree qualification.
- Proven skills in team management, sales, and business development.
Working at Richemont means you’ll have great perks like health coverage, extra pay for overtime, a standard five-day work schedule, flexible hours, and lots of chances to advance in the luxury goods field.
The many responsibilities involved in the boutique manager job. The job responsibilities have been the following:
- Boutique Performance
- Client and Guest Treatment
- Team Management
- Boutique Operations
- Work alongside the Retail Manager to create yearly strategies and goals for the boutique.
- Track sales targets, and KPIs, and execute plans following guidelines from the Retail Manager and Brand.
- Build partnerships with concierges and intermediaries, ensuring shared goals.
- Apply retail guidelines and tools, analyzing markets for business opportunities.
- Regularly submit detailed reports to the Retail Manager, suggesting actions for improvement.
- Create a yearly commercial plan for the boutique to enhance performance and growth.
Client and Guest Treatment:
- Represent the boutique as the face of the brand, both inside and outside, guaranteeing top-notch service for all customers.
- Aim to go above and beyond in catering to clients, aiming for an extraordinary experience whenever feasible.
- Manage customer concerns with the highest level of professionalism, involving higher management when necessary.
- Set up and sustain a streamlined system to collect data and follow up with clients, potential customers, and customer service matters.
- Lead and oversee Boutique staff, organizing regular team meetings and individual check-ins.
- Assess sales staff performance by setting goals and KPIs based on established criteria.
- Advocate for staff development and career progression, suggesting plans aligned with rewards.
- Assign operational tasks, encourage teamwork, and inspire the team with incentives and shared information.
- Enforce grooming standards, manage recruitment, and coordinate sales schedules and time off as per business requirements.
- Cultivate a positive and business-focused mindset among the team through training initiatives.
- Follow sales, financial, and security protocols according to guidelines.
- Adhere strictly to the Boutique checklist and Brand guidelines for merchandising and catering.
- Review customer feedback and take corrective actions based on assessments like Mystery shopping or Voice of Client.
- Plan and oversee Boutique events to attract new clients and bolster Piaget’s market visibility.
- Manage database quality, and intermediary relationships, and oversee Boutique expenses and stock.
Personal Data Collection Statement:
At Richemont, They use your personal information only for assessing your application and the hiring process. They might share this with Richemont Group, its subsidiaries, or authorized service providers. If your application isn’t successful, They keep your data for one year and then delete it.
How to Apply?
If you have an interest in the Boutique Manager? To Simply apply for the jobs. The job candidates complete all the criteria that are needed for the job, The job for easy to use online candidates submit their CV or resume online at ssrecruitment.com Richemont Luxury (Thailand) Ltd company life website. All candidates must apply for boutique manager jobs.